The regular monthly meeting of the Landrum Area Fire and Rescue District Commission will be Monday, November 23 at 6:00 p.m. at the District Headquarters located at 200 N. Trade Avenue, Landrum, SC 29356.
Except for executive session allowed under state law, all meetings of the Landrum Area Fire and Rescue District Commission are open to the public.
LANDRUM AREA FIRE & RESCUE DISTRICT COMMISSION
November 23, 2015 6:00 P.M.
Location: Landrum Area Fire & Rescue Station
200 N. Trade Ave
Landrum, SC 29356
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Notification of Meeting Postings in Accordance with State Law
- Approval of Minutes
- Public Comments* — Items on the Agenda (30 Minute Total Limit on Public Comment)
- Old Business
- Fire Chief’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Additional Items/Old Business
- Executive Session for Discussion of Legal, Contractual, and/or Personnel Matters (As Needed)
- Public Comments* — Items Not on the Agenda (30 Minute Total Limit on Public Comment. Balance of Time Unused from First Comment Period)