The regular monthly meeting of the Landrum Area Fire and Rescue District Commission will be Monday, August 28, 2017 at 6:00 p.m. at the Landrum Area Fire and Rescue District Headquarters located at 200 N. Trade Avenue, Landrum, SC 29356.
Except for executive session allowed under state law, all meetings of the Landrum Area Fire and Rescue District Commission are open to the public.
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
LANDRUM AREA FIRE & RESCUE DISTRICT COMMISSION
August 28, 2017 at 6:00 p.m.
Location: The LAFRD Station
200 N. Trade Ave
Landrum, SC 29356
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Notification of Meeting Postings in Accordance with State Law
- Approval of July minutes
- Public Comments* ‐‐ Items on the Agenda (30 Minute Total Limit on Public Comment)
- 2016-2017 Audit Results presented by Mike Downing (Greene, Finney & Horton LLP)
- Old Business
- Proposed Candidate Filings for Commission Board
- Sealed Bid Process
- Scholarship Discussion Update
- Treasurer’s Report
- July Financials
- Proposed GP-30 recommendations from Auditing firm
- Fire Chief’s Report
- New Equipment Status
- Apparatus Storage
- Executive Session pursuant to Section 30‐4‐70(a)(2) of the Code of Laws of South Carolina, for the purpose of discussing negotiations incident to proposed contractual arrangements and proposed sale or purchase of property and also pursuant to Section 30‐4‐70(a)(3) of the Code of Laws of South Carolina, regarding the development of security personnel or devices. **
**Upon returning to open session, the Commission may take action on matters discussed in executive session.
- New Business
- Public Comments* ‐‐ Items Not on the Agenda (30 Minute Total Limit on Public Balance of Time Unused from First Comment Period)
(Notices and Agendas Posted Online on August 23 at 6:40 p.m.)