The Landrum Area Fire and Rescue District Commission special-called meeting set for Monday, October 9, 2017 has been canceled.
SPECIALLY-CALLED MEETING AGENDA
LANDRUM AREA FIRE & RESCUE DISTRICT COMMISSION
October 9, 2017 6:00 p.m.
Location: The LAFRD Station
200 N. Trade Ave
Landrum, SC 29356
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Notification of Meeting Postings in Accordance with State Law
- Public Comments* ‐‐ Items on the Agenda (30 Minute Total Limit on Public Comment)
- Executive Session pursuant to Section 30‐4‐70(a)(2) of the Code of Laws of South Carolina, for the purpose of discussing negotiations incident to proposed contractual arrangements and the proposed sale or purchase of property. **
**Upon returning to open session, the Commission may take action on matters discussed in executive session.
- New Business
- Discussion and possible action on property acquisition
- Public Comments* ‐‐ Items Not on the Agenda (30 Minute Total Limit on Public Balance of Time Unused from First Comment Period)
(Notices and Agendas Posted Online on October 5 at 10:06 a.m. Updated October 9, 2017 at 3:19 p.m.)