The following are the terms of a legal agreement between you and the Landrum Area Fire and Rescue District (hereafter referred to as “the District”):
1) By browsing or accessing any portion of this web site (hereafter referred to as “site”) in any way, you agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, you are not to use this site.
2) This site exists to provide news and information about the District.
3) Persons and / or organizations may use information included within this site — without modification — courtesy credit to the District or the respective copyright holder as the source of the images and / or writings.
4) The District logo is a trademark of the District. (Logo first designed and used in 2015.)
5) The content of this site is provided “as is” without warranties of any kind, express or implied. Neither the District nor its officers, agents, and / or employees warrant or make any representations regarding the use, validity, accuracy, or the results of the use of or respecting the content of any sites linked to or from this site. Any software downloaded as a result of using this site is subject to the terms-of-use as outlined by the individual software manufacturer(s).
6) Under no circumstances shall the District and / or its officers, agents, and / or employees be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages resulting from the use or inability to use all or any portion of this site or the content thereof, even if the District and / or its officers, agents, and / or employees has / have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
7) The District is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Nothing contained within this site constitutes any offer, promise, or guarantee of contract or other employment with or by the District.
8) All items contained within this site are the intellectual property of the District or additional copyright holders as outlined under all domestic and international laws and statutes pertaining.
9) Brand names, product names, services, companies, events, and publications are or may be trademarks or registered trademarks of, and are used to identify, products and / or services of their respective owners in the US and / or other countries.
10) Safe Harbor Statement: Information posted in this site contains or may contain forward-looking statements that are subject to certain risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results or facts to differ materially from such statements for a variety of reasons including, but not limited to: industry conditions, changes in supply, pricing, customer demand, competition, other industry vagaries, and changes in key relationships. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date on which they are made. The District undertakes no obligation to update publicly or revise any forward-looking statements.
Copyright © 2015 — Per the US Copyright Act of 1976 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA) — Landrum Area Fire and Rescue District. All rights reserved. DATE LAST MODIFIED: 8 October 2015.